Our company is pleased to offer the following services:
• Interior and exterior lighting design
• LEED and sustainable design practices
• Architectural drawing sets in either AutoCAD or PDF, inclusive of fixture schedules and cut sheet packages
• Integration of controls systems or conventional dimming/switching
• Photometry services using AGi32 software for town filing and compliance calculations
• Coordination of fixture samples and submittal review
• Final aiming sessions to focus and direct all adjustable lighting
• Assistance in decorative lighting specifications as needed
Gorecki Design Associates, LLC teams regularly with Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, Electricians, General Contractors and Homeowners.
Blended from a diverse background and beginning with a BA in Interior Design, Emily Gorecki has worked in high-end residential and commercial lighting design, LEED/sustainable design, and on the manufacturing side, for a combined 12 years of experience to date in the lighting industry.
As well as running her company full time for the last 6 years, Emily is currently the President of the Connecticut chapter of IES (Illuminating Engineers Society) and teaches Architectural Lighting Design Fundamentals and Practices at two major Universities. Emily also teaches Landscape Lighting for Jan Moyer at the International Landscape Lighting Institute.